To be a serious recruit, you need real stats to back you up. The Rivals Combine Series is designed to give high school athletes the opportunity to get accurate stats. The Rivals Combine is the place to prove your value as a recruit.
Athletes who have recorded times from a reputable combine have an extra edge when discussing scholarship opportunities with colleges. NCSA™, the largest athletic recruiting network connecting student-athletes with college coaches, will be onsite to assist players and parents through the recruiting process. Athletes will also receive Rivals and NCSA™ profiles.
Top performers at each combine will be invited to participate in the Rivals Camp Series the following day in the same city.
Combines are geared toward Fall 2022 high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, ages 13+.
All Rivals Combines are free.
Yes. Posting top times at a Rivals Combine Series can definitely help your ability to be recruited. We have seen interest from colleges increase dramatically for prospects who do well at Rivals combines.
NCSA™ will be onsite hosting recruiting assessments for players and parents. After the event, players will have access to NCSA’s extensive library of recruiting resources, as well as its network of more than 35,000 college coaches.
The Rivals Camp Series COVID-19 guidelines presented might be more comprehensive and stricter than what is accepted locally. These guidelines will be based on CDC recommendations and federal/local guidelines. THE GUIDELINES WILL BE ENFORCED, REGARDLESS OF LOCAL GUIDELINES DURING THE TIME OF THE EVENT AND ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- The Rivals and RCX Staff reserve the right to remove any athletes, volunteers, and spectators who do not comply with the guidelines.
- We ask athletes who are showing any signs of illness or have been exposed to anyone who has shown signs of illness to please stay home. We also ask athletes who are recovering from illness to please wait at least 24 hours after the absence of symptoms before attending an event.
- There will be strict processes administered and enforced at the event in terms of entry and exit of facilities and event activities.
- The timing and flow of the Combine solely depends on how fast athletes leave the field after completing their testing. We ask that ALL athletes exit the facility after their final testing station and NOT congregate on the field or around the facility.
- Spectators may not congregate in the bleachers or viewing areas, a recommendation of maintaining 6 feet of distance from other spectators.
- We strongly encourage you to consult the CDC’s website for the latest information on the Coronavirus and the recommended methods to protect yourself and others from contracting or spreading illness.
Players can sign up for a combine here. Advance registration is strongly encouraged. Walk-ups are likely to be allowed to participate after the registered players have completed the events.
After registering, you will get an email confirming your reserved spot. You will also receive reminders leading up to the event. If you do not receive a confirmation email after registering, contact RivalsRegistration@RCXexperiences.com
The event is probably full. Registration will remain open until the event reaches capacity. After that, registration will be closed. You can walk up on the day of the event, but registered athletes will be allowed through to perform tests prior to any walk-ups.
No. If you do not pre-register, we can’t guarantee that we will be able to get you in as a walk-up. However, it is likely we will be able to accommodate you, and we will do our best to get everyone onsite through the drills.
Players participating in the Rivals Combine Series need to bring a pair of cleats. No track or metal cleats are allowed. Gatorade™ will be provided onsite. We encourage you to leave any valuables at home. We are not responsible for any stolen or misplaced items!
After the combine, you will have the option to scratch any of the scores that you don’t want to be viewed by the public and college coaches.
Combine participants have 48 hours to scratch any of their scores. After the 48-hour window, the scores will be locked and shared publicly. You can scratch your scores by emailing
Yes. We invite parents, friends and fans of the student-athletes to come and watch them test. However, please know that the space and location of the viewing area will vary greatly based on the venue.
Only credentialed participants, combine staff, volunteers and media will be allowed access to the field.
The amount of time you spend at the combine will vary, depending on the flow of the Combine as well as our volunteer numbers. Once you get to the Check-in Tent it will take about 90 minutes to complete. Athletes will be taken through the combine based on when they arrive. Athletes are encouraged to depart from the field immediately following the conclusion of their testing.
- Registered participant’s combine Athlete Report will be emailed to your combine registration email within 3 days of the event you attended.
- Walk-up participants will be notified when official results are posted on the RivalsCampSeries.com results page
OFFICIAL RESULTS: All participant’s official results will be posted on the Rivals Camp Series Results Page, https://www.rivalscampseries.com/results/, within 7-10 days from the event you attended.
If you feel that you were sent the incorrect data, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletes are nominated by a Rivals Analyst or selected as a top athlete during a Rivals Combine. Coaches who would like to nominate a player can submit information and a video link here. Any player interested in nominating himself can also send information, here. If a nominated player is selected, they will receive an invitation from a Rivals Analyst. We will select some top performers from the Rivals Combine Series to attend the camp, but not all camp attendees are selected from the combine.
The safety of our teammates, student-athletes, coaches, and community remains our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hosting 2 sessions allows our staff to control the flow of the athletes and spectators to help ensure a safe environment for all attendees.
There will be 250 slots opened per combine.
No, your registration is only for you and cannot be given to another person. Click HERE to notify our staff that you will not be attending the combine.
- Fast Pass ($20 option): You are encouraged to check-in between 8:00-9:30am but will be able to skip all athlete holding areas if you check-in during the general admission window.
- General Admission (Free): you can show up at any time during the general admission check-in window (9:30am-1:00pm)
NOTE: The Rivals Combine is an ongoing flow of athletes as they arrive. Athletes can arrive for check-in anytime within their corresponding check-in window (listed above). Depending on when you arrive and the volume of athletes, you will experience some wait time at the event.
No, footballs will not be used at the Rivals Combine. We encourage all QB’s to register for the Wilson QBX Camp that will take place at the same location directly following the Rivals Combine. Click HERE for more information.